Vacant Dwelling Insurance in Savannah

vancant renovation image.jpg

If you have an unoccupied home, you may not know that you need vacant dwelling insurance. Unlike regular homeowner’s insurance, a vacant dwelling policy provides specialized coverage. Of course, finding the right policy can be tricky. At Abercorn Insurance Agency, we’re here to help! Whether you’re between tenants, in the middle of a restoration project, or listing your home for sale, vacant dwelling insurance is a must. Licensed to write insurance in the state of Georgia, Abercorn Insurance Agency can help you to choose the option that’s right for your unique needs. Contact us today to find a plan that will work for you.

Insurance options as unique as you.

Get a customized quote that fits you and your lifestyle.